3D illustations and animation for a medical book about obstetrics
Obstetric Interventions is a richly detailed text that combines traditional obstetrics with the use of innovative birthing techniques. With clear, state-of-the-art color 3D illustrations and 3D animations this book gives clear insight into the mechanisms of normal childbirth and the alternative techniques of obstetric intervention that may need to be used in the delivery room.
- First Dutch edition published in 2010
- over 350 3D illustrations
- 51 animations (Watch Trailer)
- available in Dutch, English and Indonesian
- soon to be released in Chinese
Scroll down and click thumbnails to enlarge: